Collecting personal information
When you use the website, it collects information that you voluntarily provide us with and information that we collect in other ways.
The information you provide voluntarily is given when you fill out the various forms available on the website, and includes your:
- First and last name;
- Phone number;
- Email Address;
- Employer/company where you work;
- The country where you live.
We collect information from other sources through cookies and other similar technologies. This information includes:
- Your computer’s IP address;
- Your browser’s operating system;
- Geographic location;
- The pages of the website you have visited and the requests you make;
- The time and day of the website visit.
The use of such files allows for:
- Improved service and personalized reception;
- Use for statistical purposes.
Please note that users cannot disable cookies on this website.
For any inquiries or requests regarding the protection of personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer:
+1 418 871-0045 extension 109